The Pixel PRO 2.0 C is the lightest child seat on the market – it weighs just 2.5 kg! Here it is in a new, even softer and better fitting version.
Suitable for infants and newborns weighing up to 13 kg and measuring 40-86 cm.
Pixel PRO 2.0 C – an improved model
The Avionaut Pixel PRO 2.0 C is an improved version of the Pixel Pro model. Once it has been placed in the car, you can move ahead with confidence. The clever design and innovative EPP material allow the vehicle to absorb overloads and shocks in the event of an unexpected accident on the road, effectively protecting small passengers.
The Pixel PRO 2.0 C child seat complies with the ECE-R129 and i-Size safety standards.
The Avionaut Pixel PRO 2.0 C seat has also been recommended by AGR, which is the German Association for a Healthy Back. Thanks to an insert designed with the contribution of physicians and physiotherapists, it ensures the correct positioning of the child. This not only affects the health of the spine, but also improves breathing mechanics and reduces the risk of reflux.
The insert features the Cloud Care system, designed using memory foam, which precisely adapts to the child's body for complete comfort and, in the event of a crash, will cushion the force of the impact. Thanks to its modular design, you can change the layout of the insert depending on the size of your child, so that it always provides your baby with the perfect safety and support.
Pixel PRO 2.0 C child seat – additional equipment
The Pixel PRO 2.0 C child seats are equipped with soft, pleasant-to-touch and non-irritating fabric and also have a functional canopy, which protects the toddler from the sun and other external factors (the canopy also contains a UV filter). The canopy is removable for easy maintenance. In addition, the Pixel PRO 2.0 C is compatible with the iQ 2.0 C base.
The Pixel PRO 2.0 C seat is available in a variety of colours. Choose from: navy blue, black, beige, grey, pastel pink, mint, and the new baby blue!
- Meets the latest European safety standards: i-Size and ECE-R129
- Multi Award winner
- It weighs only 2.5 kg, making it the lightest car seat on the market
- Ecological EPP material guarantees the highest level of ergonomics and safety
- A new, natural fabric with a high cotton content and even more skin-friendly structure
- Extra padding around the head rest for more comfort and safety (Cloud Care)
- A longer, independent, air-permeable hood made of fabric provided with a UV filter
- 5 removable inserts to ensure baby is ergonomically fitted at all times as they grow
- Rear Facing Only
- Suitable from Birth-13kg (40-86cm)
- Installation with 3 point seatbelt or Avionaut IQ Base 2.0C (sold separately)
- Can be used with Maxi-Cosi car seat adapters for most travel systems
- Post accident replacement covered by Avionaut
38W x 22H x 62L cm
Avionaut Pixel PRO 2.0 C
Compatible with the new 2.0C IQ Base (sold separately)
Not backwards compatible with the older IQ base.